Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This one goes out to Beckie...

I love free stuff. I'm cheap, I'll admit it. So I get a total buzz out of getting a stellar deal. Here's what i got today for 35 cents (+tax).



Here's how:
Safeway had a Buy one get one free sale on the shampoo and cond. plus I had coupons...if you care, read below to see where I got my coupons.

LOreal Vive Pro Nutrigloss BOGO + BOGO coupon Valassis 9/23 + $1 off
coupon V 9/23= I made $1
LOreal Vive Pro Body & Style BOGO + BOGO coupon Valassis 9/23 + $1 off
coupon V 11/4+ I made $1
LOreal Vive Pro Body & Stle BOGO + $1 off coupon boodle.com=
$3.99
So, 3.99-my $2 credit +Safeway doubler (another $2 off)= 6 Freebies!
Yay!

Walmart, Children's Tylenol (reg 5.49) and infant tylenol (4.88)-2
printable $5 off coupons+ 35 cents plus tax!

I'm still not brave enough to go in and only get my freebies. I bought
some other groceries at Safeway so I didn't feel like a moocher.

3 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Dude, when I get back in town I'll have to take you to Ed Wyse to get hair products. I get 50% TIGI and all the good stuff. I can even put you on my "friends" list so you can get the discount even if I'm not with you...

Lee Ann said...

Way to go Eryn. You gotta love a great deal! I loved those tylenol coupons. That was an awesome one!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Thanks for the shout out Eryn. I heart free stuff.