Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to BIZI farms pumpkin patch on thursday and it was so fun! It's a pretty fantastic patch as far as they go. I was a little shocked at the regular non-feildtrip price...8 bucks per person! ouch. We only paid 4. But they have alot of cool stuff to do, a hay bale maze, petting zoo (chickens, turkeys, bunnies, goats, sheep, pigs, geese, donkey, cow...) pumpkin launch, hay ride, and an awesome pumpkin picking patch. I hate the place that claim to be a pumpkin patch and are really just a mud hole with already picked pumpkins laying there. I want to pick my own stinking pumpkin right off the vine.

Grammy came with, and boy am I glad! I don't know how people do it with more than one kid and only one adult. All and all it was great...but I was a little sad. My sister in law and brother in law...Sterling and Rachel and us started a "family tradition" of going to the pumpkin patch when our babies were born. Seriously, Hayden was 6 weeks old the first time. Then after our 2nd annual trip they moved to Texas...I'm still holding out that someday we'll be able to revive the tradition! Anyhow, I was sad that they weren't there, and Daddy was working. I imagine we'll make another trip together to get us all a pumpkin (we only got one on thursday). Anywho, here's the pics I promised!



Jack was skeptical of the Hay Pyramid!
And here's what I get when i say "smile Hayden!"

2 comments:

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Ack!! I can't get over how HUGE Hayden is!

Denise Crawford said...

Awwwww...who's grandkids can be THAT CUTE????