Thursday, May 29, 2008

FInally!!




Abigail Hope finally arrived at 12:20am this morning! What a day.

She weighed in at 6 lb 1 oz and 18.5 inches. My sister in law labored like a champ! (Tamara...maybe you'll see her this week!) It was a stinkin' long day, but she rocked it and she and Abby are doing just great!

I was able to be in the room for her birth, and I've gotta say, each time I see a baby brought into the world...I'm absolutely astounded at the wonder of God's amazing creation. It blows my mind to see a baby, and have such a tangible picture of God's amazing love for us. I can't wrap my head around the fact that he loves us so much more that we love that tiny baby! Thank you Lord, for a wonderful day, safe delivery, and for blessing our family again!

8 comments:

Julie D. said...

congrats to your sister in law and brother and your whole family! What kind of coffee do you want this morning???? i'll call you.

Trish said...

Yay!! God is good!

She is a tiny little peanut. I can't wait to meet her.

Congrats Auntie!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Yay! Abagail is such a cute name.

I know exactly what you mean about seeing a baby being born...that's one fo the reasons why I am going to be a midwife! I would love to be a part of such an amazing thing every day of my life!

Tell Stef she rocks ;o)

Tamara said...

I'm working tomorrow - I will look for her - I'm doing lactation so maybe I'll check up on her in that department and see how things are going! Congratulations - beautiful name and a tiny little princess for an overdue girl!

meleea said...

Thank you God for a safe healthy delivery of your gift!! I can't wait to see her picture.

Tamara said...

I met your family today - what a delight - so fun to see that little awaited for treasure! She had your handy little nursing contraption on her bed, too - so fun!

Dee said...

Praise the Lord and kuddos to your sister in law, what a trooper! Praise the Lord for another miracle baby!

Dee said...

Come on, Auntie, give us girls a picture of this adorable baby! wink, wink.