Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my favorite belly

This is a miracle belly. My neice is inside. My brother and his wife lost a few precious pregnancies before this miracle happened! I spent about an hour with them tonight taking some maternity pictures of her beautiful belly! She is due in about a week and a half...and glowing! (And so is my brother, come to think of it). Our family has really savored to joy of this pregnancy...it was so fun to celebrate the belly! I'm no professional (yet), but it was fun to practice on my favorite belly.

I couldn't pick a favorite...so here's a bunch. NOTE: my brother is hairy...so prepare yourself for a belly shot... it's one of my favorites, because it's SO them. He's crazy about her belly, and especially fascinated with her belly button. He has been know to text message pictures of her ever changing belly button...it's so funny!















8 comments:

Julie D. said...

those are beautiful, eryn. i especially like the one of him taking a bite out of her belly!

Eryn said...

Beautiful BEEE-YOUUUUU-TEE-FULL Belly!! You're right - it's a miracle belly and I love it. The only thing better will be meeting our little girl and seeing her beautiful little face. I, for one, can't wait!!!

Very nice job on the photos. You make me proud.

Love,
mom

Trish said...

ohh eryn I love those!! They are so amazing......

she is beautiful and that baby will be too!

meleea said...

i love the last picture and of course the one of the two bellies together. what a miracle for them! i have enjoyed praying for them here and there when they come to mind. can't wait to see your sweet niece!

Annette said...

wish come true! i love that one! great job eryn...

Lynne Paulus said...

I Love those last 2 with the dandylion wish! AWESOME!

Dee said...

E, you have amazing talents, including photography! These are stunning! You really caught the glow of a miracle babe in the momma's womb

Blomgrens said...

Great job with these photos!