Wednesday, December 5, 2007

busy busy

This week is super crazy I feel like! 2 birthday parties, crafting my brains out for christmas ( I can't WAIT to post pics, but I have to until I give the presents or the surprise will be ruined!), and sew sew sewing for MOM's this week. My poor Christmas tree is still all bound up from the tree farm in the garage, waiting for some family time to put it up and decorate it!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Matt is full swing into bball coaching, and I'm finding it hard to sit down the to computer without him home too much. I REALLY can't wait to post my gifts I'm making...oh well, I just have to leave you on the edge of your seats waiting!

The great news is, I've been making those nursing covers (like Hooter Hiders) for awhile now, but gals are catching on and asking to buy them from me! I've sold 3 this week! That's partly what I'm sewing for MOm's too, for a fundraiser we're going to sell them. I"m praying about starting a little business, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the license, taxes...ugh. But, I do want to work for myself at home, so we'll see.

4 comments:

Julie D. said...

i have a hunch about what your making as gifts!! I can't wait to see!! Way to go, Eryn!

Infarrantly Creative said...

I wanna see, I wanna see. Good for you on making the nursing covers. People love them. I have sold 5 already here also.

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Dude the license is like $35 bucks. All you do is apply online, they send it you you, and there ya go. And if you have to get one for the city as well it's the same process and around the same price. And the taxes won't be that big of a deal unless you are making over a certain amount. But hey...Hooter Hiders (and this is the first time I've hear of such a thing...I laughed out loud when i read the name!) might be big business ;o)

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Here's a link to the license website: http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/700028.html