Saturday, November 17, 2007

yay! I have grass!




Yay! We finally have grass in our front yard, and I have to say, after a year of no front yard...I think it's sooo beautiful!!

On other thoughts...Hayden has been such an independant little dresser these days...isn't it lovely? He definitely has his own "style" it reminds me a little bit of Richard Simmons with sweat bands...



And, here's big J, just because I love him too! I'm totally in love with his curls. Probably because I was a straight haired kid and always wished I had them.



6 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Yah, another kid that dresses himself! They're both so cute. I LOVE the grass. I can't believe the difference. It looks great!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Ok Jack definitely looks like you Eryn. So cute. And Hayden looks well...like Richard Simmons. LOL Just kidding I love his outfits.

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Sweatbands rock.

Julie D. said...

grass looks awesome and your kids are soooooo cute!!!

Shannon said...

Grass looks great and the kids look cute! Congrats on finally having a front yard! Yeah!

Trish said...

Love the grass, but really love the cute house! Oh yeah, love the sweatbands too. Ben went through the sweatband stage, only he was 7! We went to the Harlem Globetrotters last February, and after that he went everywhere with his red, shite and blue headband and wristbands on. It's good to just let these things go. Not really a battle worth fighting.