Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My big boy and crafts...

today my big boy started preschool! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was snuggling my little newborn baby boy. I've been counting down the days for preschool to start (for my sanity!), but who was the one crying today? ME. I took Hayden into the classroom, and he looked at me and said, "Are you gonna go, Mom?" sheesh. Not a hint of unsureness! Ready to be on his own.

So I wheeled Jack down the hall sniffling, I can't believe my baby's in preschool! He loved it, had a great day, and looked darn handsome! Here's a few pics.






Also, My goals inspired me to craft up a few journals, one for each of my boys. So...I havent' written in them yet... but I hope to before the night is over! Here's a few pics of the journals.



3 comments:

Trish said...

Wow, preschool! That is amazing, it does seek like he was just a baby. They do grow so quickly. Those journals are so cute, how did you do them? I am craft challenged, so unless I know specifics I would never be able to recreate. I "plagerize" everyone elses crafts!

Julie D. said...

me too! I want to know how you did it too!

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Oh my gosh!!! He looks so HUGE compared to the last time I saw him!