Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fat March

have you all seen this show? It's kinda crazy and dramatic. But I can relate...to the fat part. (we're all friends right? I can admit that to you). I've been feeling really motivated as of late, to get my butt in gear and do something. They say you have 9 months to put on the baby weight, so you should give your self 9 to get it off...well that means I have 2 days to lose about 15 lbs...Ha!That's not going to happen. BUT, I have really been trying to cut down on my sugar intake..and I've lost 3 lbs in a week and a half.Not bad...but seriously, I'm daydreaming, seeing myself running a 5K. I have always HATED running. But, I have a good friend so's lost like 50+ lbs by running and cutting sugar and eathing healthier. She did this program called "Cool Runnings"...couch potato to 5K in 12 weeks is what they claim. It worked for my girlfriend, and I really want to try it, but I'm afraid. Afraid of people seeing me run...afraid I can't do it. We've been talking about joining the Y, which I'm looking forward to.

We're going on vacation this weekend, which is always challenging for watching what's going into your mouth. I'm going to do my best.

Click here to see the cool runnings site.

7 comments:

Big Will : The Champ said...

Thanks for watching the show.
And good luck on losing that weight!!
myspace.com/numberoneshaqfan

Infarrantly Creative said...

You can do it Erin. It is hard work but worth it in the end. I have been a yo-yo all my life. I deal with that battle as well. You'd think after getting really thin that would be "it" for me. But I let those pounds creep up. So frustrating to me.

Julie D. said...

okay, eryn...we're both ready to go...I've been completely stagnant since he was 3 months old. I've got a serious problem with food.
:( You can do it!! I better get with it too!!

Shannon said...

I think I worked out like 5 times this summer. All those months of daily double workouts and changing the fat/muscle composition of my body...nearly gone! This butt needs to get in gear too!

Shannon said...

ok, was that guy seriously on Fat March?

~*Spindelicious Handspun*~ said...

Dude, you can *totally* do it!! I'm glad I can be an inspiration for you! lol :o)

the kicker is... said...

hey you. i just want to say:
fear sucks.
fear keeps us from SO many things, and it really makes me angry - if the truth be told.
So, with everyone else I echo the words: "you can do it!", and I look in the mirror and say it all over again to myself.
don't let fear rule. the enemy just loves it when we do. bleh. bleh on the enemy.
YOU GO GIRL!!!